CSIO’s new Digital Broker eLearning Program is an online learning platform designed to provide critical and relevant information on the latest digital topics for brokers.
About the Program
The Digital Broker eLearning Program provides essential knowledge on how technology is used in insurance, and how to apply digital tools and skills in your insurance career. Accredited courses available are: Digital Marketing Essentials, Cybersecurity Essentials and How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming Insurance.
Access the Digital Broker program in just two easy steps.
1. All participants need to log into their CSIO.com account. If you don’t have one, you can get one now!
2. Click the START LEARNING NOW button below.
Completing the Program and Accreditation
Courses fall within three subject streams:
- Insurance Technology
- Digital Marketing
- Each course takes about one hour to complete and is taught by industry experts.
- Learners will have the opportunity to answer short questions throughout the video to test their knowledge, and complete a final quiz at the end of each course.
- This certificate demonstrates to your customers and the industry your commitment to staying on top of the latest trends impacting insurance.
- All courses are accredited in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Members can choose to start the Digital Broker program with any course they like, as well as stop and resume the courses at their own convenience.
Once you’ve logged into the eLearning program, you can check out the FAQs on the landing page to find answers to most common questions. You can also email us at eLearning@csio.com or call us at (800) 463-2746 for support.
“CSIO’s cybersecurity eLearning course was a great foundational tool that helped me learn how I can better protect both my data and that of the brokerage. The course material was broken down in a way that I could easily digest the information and practice it immediately.”
– Rene Desaulniers, Operations Manager, Reider Corporate Insurance Solutions