CSIO’s Digital Broker eLearning Program offers free, accredited courses designed to provide critical information on the latest digital topics for brokers.
Access the Digital Broker program in just two easy steps.
1. Log on to your CSIO.com account. If you don’t have one, you can get one now!
2. Click the START LEARNING NOW button below.
About the Program
The Digital Broker eLearning Program provides essential knowledge on how technology is used in insurance, and how to apply digital tools and skills in your insurance career.
Five new courses have been added for 2020:
- Ransomware: What Brokers Need to Know - offers guidelines on how to spot common scams and latest frauds, and issues to consider when securing a home network.
- What’s New in Social Media Strategy: Current Landscape and Future Trends - a look at the most popular social media platforms and how brokers are using them
- Digital Disruption and The Technology Fallacy - a guide for business leaders on building a digital culture. Led by Gerald Kane, visiting professor at Harvard School of Business and author of a best-selling book on digital disruption
- Insurance Technology Essentials - a look at how the standards efficiently move insurance data, including advancements in commercial lines
- My Proof of Insurance: Delivering a Digital Customer Experience - illustrates how electronic proof of auto insurance provide customers with the experience they expect
Completing the Program and Accreditation
- Courses are designed for remote learning, and can be taken on a variety of devices.
- Each course takes about one hour to complete and is taught by industry experts.
- Courses are accredited in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Members can choose to start the Digital Broker program with any course they like, as well as stop and resume the courses at their own convenience.
- Learners will have the opportunity to answer short questions throughout the video to test their knowledge, and complete a final quiz at the end of each course.
- This certificate demonstrates to your customers and the industry your commitment to staying on top of the latest trends impacting insurance.
The courses are best viewed in Google Chrome and in full screen mode. Once you’ve logged into the eLearning program, you can check out the FAQs on the landing page to find answers to most common questions. You can also email us at eLearning@csio.com or call us at (800) 463-2746 for support.
“CSIO’s cybersecurity eLearning course was a great foundational tool that helped me learn how I can better protect both my data and that of the brokerage. The course material was broken down in a way that I could easily digest the information and practice it immediately.”
– Rene Desaulniers, Operations Manager, Reider Corporate Insurance Solutions