Insurers and brokers across Canada are embracing CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance solution, with adoption continuing to grow across Canada! This solution enables members to securely send proof of auto insurance (eSlips) and digital policy documents to personal and commercial lines customers over email, at no additional cost. Give your customers the experience they expect, and the option to access their proof of insurance on their phones, whenever they need it.
- No username or passwords: Customers don’t need to download an app or login to any portal – the pink slip is available 24/7 in their digital wallet
- Offline access: eSlip accessible anytime, anywhere – without the need for internet or data
- Privacy: Ability to lock their phone while displaying eSlips, keeping phone data including apps, notifications and texts private
- Security: All emails are encrypted to protect personal information
- Share with other drivers: Easily share the eSlip with all drivers for personal vehicles and fleet policies
- Available for all lines of business: Use the solution to send documents and eSlips for personal lines and commercial lines as legally required
- Branding: Customizable email with branding, messaging and automatically display broker and insurer logos
- Detailed Reports: Track the success rate of eSlips sent with dashboards and eDoc delivery notifications
- For Brokers: Seamless workflow by sending policy documents and eSlips directly through your BMS
- For Insurers and Service Providers: The API documentation allows you to quickly and easily implement and launch the solution
- My Proof of Insurance – BMS Integrations
CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance has integrations available with:
- Applied TAM, version 2018 and later
- Applied Epic, version 2019
- CSSI TBW
- Deltek, version 1.15.60 and later
- Keal SIG, version 2018.01 and later
- Mastercom, version 9.7 and later
- Policy Works, version 2018.2 and later
- Power Broker, version 4.33.1 and later
- About Mobile Wallet Technology
Mobile wallets are smartphone apps that serve as an electronic version of a physical wallet – they are simple to use and available on Apple, Android and Windows smartphones.
With My Proof of Insurance, customers can store auto insurance cards in their mobile wallet alongside credit and debit cards, loyalty cards, event tickets, and boarding passes.
Common digital wallets:
Standard on iPhones running iOS 6 or higher. (Pre-Installed)
Available for free in Google Play store for devices running Android 3.0 or higher.
Available for free in Google Play store for devices running Android 4.0.3 or higher.
- Member Resources
To support members in educating and communicating the solution’s benefits to consumers, CSIO has created a variety of marketing tools, including:
- Promotional video
- Educational video
- Step-by-step instructions
- Marketing assests, including logos and social media friendly graphics
- eSlip Approvals in Canada
The following provinces and territories have approved eSlips (digital proof of auto insurance cards) and CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance meets each of the provincial requirements.
Province/Territory Approval Date Bulletin Alberta August 2019 See bulletin Newfoundland
July 2019 See bulletin Northwest
April 2020 See bulletin Nova Scotia January 2018 See bulletin Ontario September 2019 See bulletin Quebec Yukon May 2020 See bulletin