Brokers across Canada are embracing CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance solution, with adoption continuing to grow across Canada! This solution enables members to securely send proof of auto insurance (eSlips) and digital policy documents to personal and commercial lines customers over email, at no additional cost. Give your customers the experience they expect, and the option to access their proof of insurance on their phones, whenever they need it.
My Proof of Insurance Product Features
- No user name or passwords: Customers don’t need to download an app or login to any portal – the pink slip is available 24/7 in their digital wallet
- Offline access: Access your eSlip anytime, anywhere – without the need for internet or data
- Privacy: Ability to lock your phone while displaying eSlips, keeping phone data including apps, notifications and texts private.
- Share with other drivers: Easily share the eSlip with all drivers for personal vehicles and fleet policies
- Available for all lines of business: Brokers can use the solution to send documents and eSlips for personal lines and commercial lines covered by any carrier
- Security: All emails are encrypted to protect personal information
- Branding: eSlips automatically display broker and insurer logo
- Detailed Reports: Track the success rate of eSlips sent with dashboards and eDoc delivery notifications
- Integration: Send policy documents and eSlips to customers directly through your BMS
- My Proof of Insurance – BMS Integrations
CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance has integrations available with:
- Applied TAM, version 2018 and later
- CSSI TBW
- Deltek, version 1.15.60 and later
- Keal SIG, version 2018.01 and later
- Mastercom, version 9.7 and later
- Policy Works, version 2018.2 and later
- Power Broker, version 4.33.1 and later
- About Digital Wallet Technology
Mobile digital wallets are smartphone apps that serve as an electronic version of a physical wallet – they are simple to use and available on Apple, Android and Windows smartphones.
With My Proof of Insurance, you can store auto insurance cards in your digital wallet alongside credit and debit cards, loyalty cards, event tickets, and boarding passes.
Common digital wallets:
Standard on iPhones running iOS 6 or higher. (Pre-Installed)
Available for free in Google Play store for devices running Android 3.0 or higher.
Available for free in Google Play store for devices running Android 4.0.3 or higher.
- Resources for Brokers
To support members in communicating the solution’s benefits to consumers, CSIO has launched the informational website www.myproofofinsurance.ca. The site includes:
- Educational video
- Step-by-step instructions