CSIO is nearing its launch date for an industry-wide electronic policy delivery system, developed in collaboration with members across Canada. Final testing with carrier and broker project team members is progressing well.
“We are excited with how testing has progressed, and the platform is performing extremely well. We have received positive feedback from all members on the project team, and we look forward to final release of the platform in the coming weeks.” - Ahmer Gulzar, Senior Manager, Technology Strategy & Architecture at CSIO
Features of the platform include:
- Ability to send all policy documents, including proof of auto insurance (eSlips), for personal and commercial lines
- Customers receive a secure email with their policy document attachments and a link to download eSlips to their mobile phone
- Simple consumer experience – no apps, portals or log-ins required (watch video)
- Co-branded emails with both brokerage and carrier logos
- Available to members at no additional cost
Release of the eDelivery platform is expected in mid-February, 2018.
Questions? Email email@example.com.